We'll help you set up your NOOK HD+ in simple steps:
Charge your NOOK HD+ for 4 - 5 hours
- Charge your NOOK for about 5 hours from a wall outlet using the Power Adapter and USB Cable. The indicator light at the bottom of your NOOK will turn green when the NOOK is fully charged.
Follow the Setup Instructions on Your Device
- Turn on your NOOK by pressing inwards on the power button, located at the top of the back panel of your device.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Select your time zone.
- Review the Terms of Service and tap Agree.
Register a NOOK Account
- If you have an existing NOOK account, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in. Please be sure you have a default credit card and billing information saved in your account.
- If you do not already have a NOOK account, please follow the on-screen instructions to create one. Be sure you save default credit card and billing information; you will need to do so in order to make purchases in the NOOK Store