You're about to enjoy an incredible reading experience.
We'll help you set up your NOOK 1st Edition in a few simple steps.
Create a BN.com Account
- You will need a BN.com account to register your new NOOK. If you do not already have a BN.com account, please create one.
Register with BN.com Now
- If you have an existing BN.com account, please be sure you have a default credit card and billing information saved in your account. Sign-in to your account to manage your Credit Card.
Sign in Now
Follow the Setup Instructions Below
- Charge your new NOOK 3G or NOOK Wi-Fi® for 3-hours from a wall outlet using the Power Adapter and USB Cable packed at the bottom of your NOOK box
- Turn on your NOOK by pressing the power button at the top.
- Connect to Wi-Fi. Connect automatically and for free at any Barnes & Noble bookstore, all AT&T hotspots or use your home Wi-Fi.
- NOOK 3G owners may also check for 3G wireless connectivity.
- Register your device by entering your BN.com account email.
- Tap the down arrow button in the lower right corner of your color touchscreen.
- Enter your BN.com password.
- Tap Submit.
- We encourage you to read the Tour offered on your NOOK to learn more about the features of your NOOK.